To top off my best blogging month ever, a couple of days ago Jim at HealthWealthLife101 nominated me for a Liebster Award. I did a little research on this award just to understand it a bit better and this is what I found out.
So, not being a person who typically breaks the rules, I am going to do my best to comply.
Firstly, I would like to thank Jim for nominating me. It’s was very kind of him so please go check out his blog. HealthWealthLife101
Second, I will answer Jim’s questions.
- How long have you been blogging? – one year
- Do you have other blogs that you would like to share? – nope
- What state or country do you live? – Vancouver, B.C., Canada
- What do you sometimes dream about? – Finding My Thing
- Do you collect anything as a hobby? – no. well……no
- What you blog about, is it your passion? – mostly it’s about other people’s passions
- Do you feel like you are a good friend? – I am an awesome friend
- Do you use any other social media tools? – Twitter, Facebook and Instragram
- Do you enjoy what you do? – I love my life
- Do you do a lot of traveling, and if so where have you been? – no, but I hope to
- Do you recently take the Blogging 101 course? – no I have not
Now I need to nominate six bloggers.
And finally, ask them some questions.
1. What state or country do you live in?