I have been thinking for a while that I need to find some new blogs to follow. The problem is that I have limited time right now to search and read and decide.
I’m more than happy to read but I would like to skip the searching step.
Since you follow me, then you know what my tastes are and could, perhaps, help me out? I mean what are friends for?
So if you have a blog that you think I would like and I am not already following you, leave me a comment and a link to your blog. If you know of a blog that you think I might like leave me the link.
As my daughter would say….easy peasy lemon squeezy.
I promise to read at least one of your posts (maybe more) and leave a comment.
Really, how hard can this be? Yes, I am pathetic but I’m all about simplifying my life and if this is what it takes…..so be it.
Let the games begin.
To top off my best blogging month ever, a couple of days ago Jim at HealthWealthLife101 nominated me for a Liebster Award. I did a little research on this award just to understand it a bit better and this is what I found out.
The Liebster Award: The Official Rules
So, not being a person who typically breaks the rules, I am going to do my best to comply.
Firstly, I would like to thank Jim for nominating me. It’s was very kind of him so please go check out his blog. HealthWealthLife101
Second, I will answer Jim’s questions.
- How long have you been blogging? – one year
- Do you have other blogs that you would like to share? – nope
- What state or country do you live? – Vancouver, B.C., Canada
- What do you sometimes dream about? – Finding My Thing
- Do you collect anything as a hobby? – no. well……no
- What you blog about, is it your passion? – mostly it’s about other people’s passions
- Do you feel like you are a good friend? – I am an awesome friend
- Do you use any other social media tools? – Twitter, Facebook and Instragram
- Do you enjoy what you do? – I love my life
- Do you do a lot of traveling, and if so where have you been? – no, but I hope to
- Do you recently take the Blogging 101 course? – no I have not
Now I need to nominate six bloggers.
Writing For Myself
Peonies and Petulance
And finally, ask them some questions.
1. What state or country do you live in?
2. What is the best thing about where you live?
3. What is your passion?
4. How do you relax?
5. Vanilla or chocolate?
6. Favorite vacation spot?
7. Favorite band?
8. Why do you blog?
9. What was the last book you read?
10. Weirdest thing you have ever eaten?